Contact us online

If you need help with a non-urgent medical or admin request, you can now contact us online.
Submit a new request

Proxy Access

Proxy Access request

As a parent, family member or carer, you may be able to manage services for another person by switching to their profile. This is also sometimes called having a linked profile or having proxy access. It needs to be set up by a GP surgery where you and the other person are both registered. You can then switch profiles using the NHS App or by logging in through the NHS website. You can also do this if you use a third party App to access NHS records, such as